The search engine HotelsCombined.com, based out of Australia, helps travelers find hotel availability and rates, and compares prices from thousands of hotels, all over the world. This year, after consulting with tourism bureaus and international travel resources, the travel website determined and put together a list of hotels for the Top Ten St. Patrick's Day Celebrations from all over the world. Here is a look at what they found.
1. La Stampa Hotel and Spa in Dublin, Ireland - It's no surprise the top St. Patrick's Day celebration in the world is located in Ireland. This luxurious boutique and stylish townhouse is located in the center of town and offers you the experience of a lifetime - the largest St. Patrick's Day Festival in Ireland.
2. Fitzpatrick Grand Central Hotel in New York City - You can't get more Irish than that; the name says it all. The hotel is home to the Wheeltapper Pub, which is decorated decorated with authentic turn-of-the-century memorabilia from Ireland's railroad system. Unwind here after the United State's largest St. Patrick's Day parade.
3. Drake Hotel in Chicago - This luxurious, full-service hotel is located at the top of the Miracle Mile. It's said to be the "perfect compliment" to the city's historic St. Patrick's Day celebration.
4. The Lenox Hotel in Boston - Boston is home to one of the oldest American St. Patrick's Day celebrations and in true St. Patrick's Day fashion, this innovative hotel knows all about being "green." It was named one of the top five greenest luxury hotels in America by U.S. News & World Report. Enjoy the celebration and clear your conscience at the same time.
5. Hotel Le Crystal in Montreal - This peaceful and cozy hotel is located just blocks away from Montreal's St. Patrick's Day parade route.
6. Bohemian Hotel Riverfront in Savannah - Savannah's most luxurious hotel sits above a 18th century cobblestone street, overlooking the Savannah River. Savannah is home to the United States' second-largest St. Patrick's Day celebration
7. Tropical Mansion Suites in Montserrat - This British island located in the Lesser Antilles puts a unique spin on St. Patrick's Day. Combing the Irish tradition with its Afro-Irish culture, enjoy not only the celebration, but the island's natural beauty as well.
8. Arlington Resort in Hot Springs, Arkansas - Arkansas may not seem like one of the top places in the world for St. Patrick's Day, but the Arlington Resort features a one-of-a-kind celebration, with its Irish Belly Dancers and Irish Order of Elvis Impersonators.
9. Heritage Hotel in Auckland, New Zealand - This hotel is located just above the Muddy Farmer Pub. The Pub brings Ireland to New Zealand with authentic relics and memorabilia from real Irish pubs.
10. Hotel Metropolitan in Tokyo - Tokyo is another place that may not be high on your list of St. Patrick's Day destinations, but the city's parade is one of its most popular international events. The hotel is near the festivities but also allows parade-goers to unwind in its peaceful atmosphere afterwards.